JOB DESCRIPTION: CABINET MAKER
- Cabinet Maker with 10+ years experience in the manufacture of bespoke, high-end furniture
Dunleavy Bespoke specialise in the design and manufacture of luxury free-standing furniture pieces and exclusive interior fit-outs. This team of master-craftspeople observe a meticulous attention to detail at all times, ensuring all materials and workmanship are of exceptional quality and manufactured to the highest standards.
Dunleavy Bespoke’s clients include interior designers, architects and many private individuals, both in Ireland and overseas.
In joining this ambitious team and family-run business, Dunleavy Bespoke offer a competitive salary, flexi-time and over-time.
Location: Naas, Co. Kildare Terms: Permanent | Full-Time
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the manufacture of high-end furniture.
- Have an exceptional knowledge in the construction of furniture and joinery using both solid wood and veneered construction.
- Be skilled in the use of hand tools, power tools and joinery machinery.
- Have experience in the application of spray and hand-applied wood finishes.
- Be experienced in working from technical drawings and will be expected to take a project from generation of cutting list to finishing and installation stages.
- Be a team player. Leadership, teamwork and attitude towards work will be viewed as important as technical skills.
- Be capable of leading projects from working drawings to completion.
- Have proven time management skills to meet tight project deadlines.
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience
- Fluent English
- On-site fitting and installation as required
SEPTEMBER 2020 APPLICATION: Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com